Ulterra 80/MDI/IP Trolling Motor w/i-Pilot Link & Bluetooth- 24V-80lb-45", Now with Built In MEGA-DI
You can�t mark fish if you can�t see fish. And the best view of what�s below comes from Humminbird�s MEGA Imaging. So get a Humminbird�s eye view with a MEGA DI transducer built right into the lower unit of Minn Kota's most powerful, trusted motors.
No cluttered wires, no clamps and a transducer that�s protected from the elements. Just plug your fish finder into your motor to see what�s down there. Then go catch it.
No External Transducer - Messy wiring on an externally mounted transducer doesn�t just look bad: the transducer and wires are more susceptible to damage. With Built-In MEGA DI, the transducer is housed in the indestructible lower unit and all wiring runs through the shaft, for a clean, uncluttered look that�s protected from the elements.
Humminbird MEGA Imaging opened the eyes of anglers everywhere by taking fish finding into the megahertz frequency for the first time. Now your Minn Kota motor can deliver crystal clear MEGA Down Imaging of what�s directly below the bow, just the way it was meant to be seen.
In addition to MEGA Down Imaging, the Built-In MEGA DI transducer will also provide CHIRP Digital Sonar, for precise, crystal-clear returns of fish, structure and the bottom at all water levels. Sweeping multiple frequencies across a broad spectrum, this powerful tool eliminates noise for precisely defined targets.
- Auto Stow & Deploy: Stow or deploy Ulterra just by pushing a button on your i-Pilot or i-Pilot Link remote, foot pedal or Humminbird fish finder
- Power Trim: Trim Ulterra up or down at the push of a button � on either the foot pedal, the i-Pilot or i-Pilot Link remote or a Humminbird fish finder. Adjust to changing fishing conditions without reaching down to your trolling motor
- i-Pilot Link Integrated GPS Trolling System: i-Pilot Link gives you unprecedented control over your boat by linking your trolling motor to your Humminbird fish finder. Control your trolling motor from Link's color touch-screen remote or the Humminbird. You can set Spot-Locks, record paths, follow depth contours, automatically navigate to your favorite spots, control speed and steering, and more
- Spot-Lock with Jog: Spot-Lock will hold you in place with unparalleled GPS accuracy. Available on i-Pilot GPS system that is pre-installed, Spot-Lock gives you the power to stay right on top of any productive fishing spot, without touching your trolling motor. With the included heading sensor, you can use Jog to move your Spot-Lock location five feet in any direction. Activate Spot-Lock from the i-Pilot remote or Humminbird fish finder
- AutoPilot: Automatically navigate your boat in any direction you choose. Just point the head of your trolling motor in the direction you want to travel, activate AutoPilot, and your trolling motor will keep you on that heading automatically, even correcting for wind, waves and current
- Heel-Toe Electric Foot Pedal: Stow, deploy and adjust the trim on Ulterra - all from the foot pedal. You can even activate Spot-Lock with one tap. Includes 18' cord
- Integrated Battery Meter: The i-Pilot remote can tell you the exact charge left in your trolling batteries, so you know how much time you have left on the water
- Digital Maximizer: Provides up to 5 times longer run time on a single battery charge. These variable speed trolling motors let you dial in your exact speed, and they deliver only as much power as you need, helping to conserve your battery for a full day of fishing
- Indestructible Composite Shaft: At the core of your Minn Kota trolling motor is an indestructable composite shaft. It's a Minn Kota exclusive
- Mobile App Compatibility: Control i-Pilot directly from your Apple or Android device with Minn Kota's mobile app. You get quick command of speed, steering, Spot-Lock and Advanced AutoPilot � plus the ability to update i-Pilot software
- Autopilot: Yes
- Battery Meter: Yes
- Control Type: i-Pilot Link
- Maximizer: Yes
- Mounting Bracket: AutoStow/Deploy
- Mounting Style: Bow
- Salt Water/Fresh Water: Fresh
- Shaft Length: 45"
- Speeds (Fwd/Rev): Variable
- Thrust (Pounds): 80 lbs.
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 24V