Manufacture ID: SSG-S-801XH-FG
In the warmer waters of the Gulf Coast, about every fish that swims is pound-for-pound more powerful, and simply just meaner, than those that reside in cooler water environments found in the rest of the United States. Standard rod designs may be outstanding in many regions, only to be left in a pile of rubble by an angry redfish or marauding jack. Okuma Shadow Stalker Gulf Coast rods deliver the action and sensitivity required in the fishery, along with OC-9 carbon reinforcement for amazing strength. Spinning rods dominate the selection. For more options in casting rods, see the primary Shadow Staler lineup.
- Lightweight, sensitive 24-Ton carbon graphite rod blanks
- OC-9 carbon outer wrap: striper guide to butt. Improves hoop strength
- Fuji hardened aluminum oxide guides for trusted reliability
- EVA and compresses cork fore grip for reduced weight and feel
- EVA and compressed cork split grip reduces weight and improves balance
- FG models feature a full EVA and compressed cork butt section
- Custom carbon C-40X spinning and casting skeleton reel seats
- All Shadow Stalker inshore rods are 1-pcs blank construction
- Stainless steel hook keepers on all models
- Rod Power: Extra Heavy
- Rod Taper: Medium Fast
- Rod Length: 8' 0"
- Line Weight: 15-40 lbs
- Lure Weight: 3/4-3
- Number of Sections: 1-pcs
- Foregrip Length: 5"
- Reargrip: N/A
- Number Of Guides: 8 + Tip
- Handle Style: D
- Weight (oz.): 10.3